miércoles, 23 de marzo de 2011

Third week of practice

This is my third week of practice last here in Spain, so this week I've completely given all kinds of English, both three, four and five years.
A class that all students gave four years, was to read an animal story, and while I read I was presenting with stuffed animals, so that the story is more enjoyable, then at the end of the story I gave them a card to each student and they had to imitate the sound of the animal that they had tocado.Posteriormente do a tab that had been prepared which consisted of animal color the corresponding color, we went one by one, I was saying that color color the animal, in total there were six animals.
Another activity I did with both four and five years consisted of a Bingo, with five years was a bit more complicated because they were beyond the numbers, colors, animals, clothing, types of food also had given. It was a fun game that students liked a lot.
With students at three years was it easier, through a story of images were watching what was happening and put them songs.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario